This is a partial list of projects I’m currently working on or have contributed to in the past. I try to keep it up to date, but you know how that goes.
- VirtualHostX – Apache virtual hosting for macOS.
- Hobo – The premiere tool for managing Vagrant on your Mac.
- Hostbuddy – Tame your /etc/hosts file.
- Nottingham – Your personal, plain-text wiki.
Projects on Hiatus
- GeoHooks – Location-based webhooks for hackers.
- Minion – Monitor your Mac
- Upshot – The fastest way to upload photos, videos, and audio notes into Dropbox
- Incoming! – A Twitter search client for your Mac
- CommandQ – A small Mac utility that stops you from accidentally quitting an app by mistake
- Web Sharing Preference Pane – A replacement System Preferences pane that lets you turn web sharing on/off
Open Source Projects
For a complete list of my open source code, see my GitHub page.
- simple-url-shortener I couldn’t find a suitable URL shortening service that met my needs, so I built a simple one that did.
- Sosumi – A Find My iPhone desktop client for Mac OS X
- Shine + OpenFeedback – Cocoa framework and web dashboard for indie Mac developers
- Highwire – Access your Mac’s shared services from anywhere
- PHP-AWS – Amazon web services library written in PHP 5
- PHP Growl – Growl network protocol library for PHP
- s3up – Command line utility for storing static content in Amazon S3
- Simple PHP Framework – A pragmatic approach to building websites with PHP 5
- PHP GeoPlanet – A PHP wrapper for Yahoo!’s GeoPlanet web service
- YUI App Theme – A generic, skinnable web application layout built using YUI Grids
- Twitter plugin for Growl – Forward your Growl notifications to Twitter